Like all quality management systems documentation is an essential component of NABH accreditation. NABH standard require various documentation. Documentation which provides correct, complete, current, and consistent information and also effectively meet customer and stakeholder' requirements should exist in an organisation who is aspiring to implement quality standards.
Who should attend?
1. Medical and Nursing professionals
2. AYUSH professionals
4. Healthcare Management Students
5. Quality Managers
Why one should attend?
1. This training will provide knowledge with which one can create required documents for his / her organisation. This workshop is also going to equip the participant with knowledge about system documentation and how to create hierarchy of policy then procedure and then Work instructions or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). All documentation moves from one level to the next. The first tier of documentation is the policy. This is the document that defines what will be done and why. Policy needs to be clear, precise and practical, and easy to understand. The second tier of documentation is procedures. Procedures describe the methods that will be used to implement and perform the stated policies. Work instructions or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are usually department, machine, service, or task oriented and describe how a job will be done. The instructions are the most detailed of the documentation hierarchy.
2. What constitutes Good Documentation? How to
· Approve, review and update documents.
· Changes & current revision status of documents identified
· Keep relevant versions of applicable documents available at points of use
· Ensure that documents remain legible and readily identifiable
· Ensure that documents of external origin identified and their distribution controlled
· Prevent unintended use of obsolete documents, and archiving.
3. This training will strengthen the understanding of quality principles hence enabling well trained professional to become “Champions” in quality and to apply them to improve quality & work flow.
4. Trained Professionals will learn how quality can reduce errors and hence increase patient safety.
Course material and certificate for participants
Each workshop participant receives course contents including learning and reference material. The workshop will be a combination of theory, demos and panel discussions and will involve active participation.
At the successful completion of workshop candidates will be provided certificate of participation.
The registration can be done by filling the registration format at our web-site (www.nabh.co/login). Registration fee (non-refundable & non-transferable) is Rs. 5,000/- + Service tax @15% (Total Rs. 5750/). Fees concession of 10% is being provided for the members of Quality Council of India (http://www.qcin.org/nbqp/PMS/). The fees would include lunch, tea (twice) and the course material. It is a non residential programme. Outstation participants are requested to make their own boarding & lodging arrangements.
Total 35 seats are available only first come first serve basis. To ensure your participation through online registration.
Where to register?
Participants can register by sending their details along with the fee to the following address:
Mr. Vikash Chaudhry
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
Quality Council of India
ITPI Building, 5th Floor, 4 - A, Ring Road, I P Estate,
New Delhi - 110002
Tel: +91 11 233 23 516 / 517 / 518 / 519 / 520
Fax: +91 11 233 23 415