National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent
board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation
programme for healthcare organisations. the board is structured to cater to much
desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for progress of health industry.
The board while being supported by all stakeholders including industry, consumers,
government, have full functional autonomy in its operation.
- NABH is an Institutional Member as well as a Board member of the International Society
for Quality in Health Care (lSQua).
- NABH is a member of the Accreditation Council of International Society for Quality
in Health Care (ISQua).
- NABH is on board of Asian Society for Quality in Healthcare (ASQua).
Vision, Mission & Scope
To be apex national healthcare accreditation and quality improvement body, functioning
at par with global benchmarks.
To operate accreditation and allied programs in collaboration with stakeholders
focusing on patient safety and quality of healthcare based upon
national/international standards,through process of self and external evaluation.
Scope of NABH /Objectives
- Accreditation of healthcare facilities
- Quality promotion: initiatives like Safe-I, Nursing Excellence, Laboratory certification
programs (not limited to these)
- IEC activities: public lecture, advertisement, workshops/ seminars
- Education and Training for Quality & Patient Safety
- Recognition: Endorsement of various healthcare quality courses/ workshops
- 1. Chairman - Dr. Nanda Kumar Jairam, Chairman & Group
Medical Director,Columbia Asia Hospitals India Pvt. Ltd.
- 2. Past - Chairman.
- 3. Secretary General, QCI.
- 4. Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- 5. Consumer Co-ordination Council
- 6. Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority (IRDA).
- 7. Indian Nursing Council
- 8. Ministry of AYUSH
- 9. Director General of Armed Forces Medical Services,Misntry of Defence.
- 10. Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), MoHFW.
- 11. Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College.
- 12. Ministry of Tourism.
- 13. Chair Health Committee – CII.
- 14. Chair Health Committee - ASSOCHAM.
- 15. Chair Health Committee - FICCI.
- 16. Academy of Hospital Administration (AHA).
- 17. Health Sector Skill Council.
- 18. President, CAHO.
- 19. Chair – Accreditation Committee – NABH.
- 20. Chair – Hospital Technical Committee – NABH.
- 21. Chair – Appeals Committee – NABH.
- 22. Drug Controller General of India.
- 23. CEO - NABCB.
- 24. CEO - NBQP.
- 25. CEO - NABET.
- 26. CEO - NABH.
|1||Dr. Harish Nadkarni||Chief Executive Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||228
|2||Dr. Gayatri V. Mahindroo ||Directoremail@example.com||229
|3||Dr. B.K. Rana||Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||230
|4||Mr. N.S. Negi||Deputy Directoremail@example.com||214
|5||Ms. Deepti Mohan||Deputy Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org ||225
|6||Dr. Vandana Siroha||Deputy Directoremail@example.com||206
|7||Mr. Anil Kumar||Assistant Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||219
|8||Dr. Kashipa Harit||Assistant Directoremail@example.com||227
|9||Dr. Eesha Arora||Assistant Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||223
|10||Dr.Abhishek Sharma||Assistant Directoremail@example.com||218
|11||Dr.Manisha Yadav||Assistant Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||207
|12||Mr. Prashant Paschal||Assistant Directoremail@example.com||216
|13||Mr. Bindu Madhav Yenigalla||Assistant Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||224
|14||Mr. Vikash Chaudhry||Administrative Officeremail@example.com||220
|15||Ms. Varsha Srivastava||Accreditation Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||215
|16||Mr. Pawan Duggal||Accreditation Officeremail@example.com||217
|17||Dr. Manu Gupta||Accreditation Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||209
|18||Mr. Paulson M.A||Executive Assistantemail@example.com||201
|19||Mr. Pushkar Jha||Executive Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org||226
|20||Dr. Rohit Mehta||Junior Associateemail@example.com||211