National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
Recruitment for Executive Assistant at NABH on Contract Basis
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India (QCI) set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organizations. The board is structured to cater to much desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for progress of health industry.
There is requirement of an Executive Assistants at NABH secretariat. This post is on contract basis.
A. Essential Qualifications:-
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- He / She should be proficient in computer skills like word processing, access, Power Point etc.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills and should be able to handle correspondence.
- Knowledge and experience in managing EPABX Board & Front Desk.
- Experience in Secretariat related work
C. Job Responsibilities:-
- Allotting Customer Registration No. to applicant HCO and maintaining its records.
- Preparation of Accreditation Certificates and scope of accreditation.
- Maintaining and updating records pertaining to Accreditation Certificates - dates of issue & expiry and scope of accreditation of the HCOs etc.
- Maintaining and updating records and data for applicant and accredited HCO.
- Sale and Issue of documents and maintenance of inventory in a way to ensure availability of printed documents at all times.
- Maintaining and updating records and data for Board Members, Committee Members and Assessors.
- Coordinate and support accreditation programs, awareness programs and assessor courses.
- Preparation of certificates issued for assessor training, awareness program etc.
- Provide inputs and feedback for the improvement of functioning of the program.
- Efficient handling of EPABX System and manning front desk.
- Any other responsibility assigned by Reporting Officer from time to time.
- Minimum one year of relevant experience
- Preferably not more than 30 years as on 30th March, 2013
- as per qualifications and experience
G. Instructions to apply:-
- Eligible candidates may send the duly filled prescribed application (click here to download format) form as given in the notification, affix passport size photograph on it, along with copies of all relevant original documents.
- Duly filled Application form in prescribed format (click here to download format), with all relevant information should reach to QCI office on or before 15 March 2013. Applications received after that would not be entertained
- Mere possession of minimum educational qualification will not automatically confer the right for call for interview. If the number of application is very large, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualification/years of experience in the subject.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration / information furnished is found false or in any material / fact suppressed will fully , the appointment will be terminated forth with.
- Number of vacancies may vary
- Incomplete applications or those that are received after the stipulated date would not be considered. QCI, NABH has no responsibility in postal delay.
- No telephone enquiries will be solicited. Last date to receive duly filled applications at QCI Secretariat is 15 March 2013
You may send your application, bio data and photograph by hand at Quality Council of India, 2nd Floor, Institute of Engineers Building, ITO Crossing, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110002 or via mail to email@example.com
H. Selection Procedure:-
- A list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Notice Board of NABH Secretariat on or before 2nd April 2013. The same can be viewed on the website of the NABH www.nabh.co
- Candidates should report one hour before the scheduled time of interview.
- The decision of the selection board regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all original documents along-with one number of attested photocopies of all testimonial / certificates and one passport size photograph.
- In case of any dispute the legal jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
I. Terms and Conditions:-
- The appointment is purely on contract basis, initially for a period of 11 months and it shall be deemed to have automatically come to an end on expiry of the said engagement period.
- Engagement may be terminated by the employer during the period of the contract without assigning any reason or giving any notice.
- The contractual engagement is purely on temporary basis and it can be terminated by the employer during the currency of the agreement with out assigning any reason or giving any notice.
- The employee shall have to give one month notice or deposit an amount equal to one month remuneration if he/she wishes to terminate the contract.
- The employee will sincerely perform the duties assigned to him/her by the CEO NABH. He/She shall remain polite and courteous to the staff members and visitors and shall abide by the rules and regulations of the Organisation.
- Any unauthorized absence from duty for more than five days will lead to the termination to the contract.
- The employee will not be entitle to any other financial benefits viz. allowance perks, bonus, medical reimbursement etc. except 11 casual leave on pro data basis ( January to December) other than the monthly remuneration ( tax will be deducted at source, if necessary) as mentioned above. He/She shall not be entitled to any other facilities as provided to the employees appointed on regular basis or otherwise.
- Candidates on selection shall be allowed to join only when found medically fit.
- Selected candidates are required to submit attested photocopies of educational certificates/ degrees, professional experience certificate and document for proof of age.
- If any declaration given by the candidate proves to be false or found to have wilfully suppressed any material fact, he/she will be liable for removal from service.
- Appointee will work under the Administrative control of CEO, NABH.
- The employee shall have to give one month notice or deposit an amount equal to one month remuneration if he / she wishes to resign the services.
- If offered appointment then the candidate has to convey his/her acceptance within a week and join duties within 15 days of receipts of offer.