National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
How to access website
The website NABH.CO is structured in form of Accreditation/Registration standard types like Allopathic Clinics, AYUSH hospitals etc. All standard types are located at top of each page just below the search option.
First link is NABH. On clicking this you will be in section of common details of NABH.
left menu Item
The menu item contain links for the pages having information related to NABH.
You will see infront of some menu items. This represent a sub menu and on clicking the link the menu expands and you will see the sub menu details. eg. in About NABH the links are Introduction, mission, structure, secretariat and board composition.
It also includes
- Updates/Announcements : Here recent information, alerts and announcement are listed regarding NABH Accreditation.
- Media Coverage : here last month reviews of media are posted regarding healthcare Accreditation.
- Feedback : To give suggestion, share any information, any grievance or discussing any issue you can fill the feedback form and soon the responsible person regarding your query will contact you.
Other links are Accreditation/Registration standard types are:
- Allopathic Clinics
- AYUSH Hospitals
- Blood Banks
- Dental Facilities
- Medical Laboratory Programme
- OST Centre
- PHC/CHC Accredtiation
- Small Healthcare Organisations
Each section have a standard format of left menu items.
- Introduction : Intro about that Section
- Documents : All free document including forms
- Applicants : of that standard
- Accredited Centres : under that standard
- Workshops which will held under that section.
Each section has links of Workshops which will be held under that section. Also all workshops and events can be viewed directly in Events/Workshops link under NABH Section.
Common page for link of all accreditation registers.
type the word in the box which you are looking for and click search. This will give the list of all pages containing those words.
It is recommended to check the sitemap in case you are not able to find the link for information you are looking for.