is a certification program on infection control practices and protocols. This program is being viewed as stepping stone towards NABH Accreditation for those hospitals that have not yet started the journey towards accreditation.
NABH Safe-ITSM Certification
- is an Certification program on implementation of Infection Control practices and protocols.
- Is being viewed as a stepping stone towards NABH accreditation for those hospitals that have not yet started the journey towards accreditation
Would set standards in healthcare delivery across India
Safe-ITSM hospitals would ensure
- Injection safety
- Infusion Safety
- Infection Prevention
- Healthcare Workers Safety
- Bio Medical Waste Management
- Disinfection and Sterilization
BD is a leading global medical technology company that develops, manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems and reagents. We are focused on improving drug delivery, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases and cancers, and advancing research, discovery and production of new drugs and vaccines.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organizations. the board is structured to cater to much desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for progress of health industry.