Education/Interactive Workshop on Documentation Requirement for Pre Accreditation Entry Level Standards for Hospitals and SHCO
Like all quality management systems documentation is an essential component of NABH accreditation. NABH standard require various documentation. Documentation which provides correct, complete, current, and consistent information and also effectively meet customer and stakeholder’ requirements should exist in an organisation who is aspiring to implement quality standards.
Staff of the HCO who will assist the organization in preparing quality system or accreditation related documents such as.
- Medical and Nursing professionals
- Hospital Administrators
- Quality Coordinators/Managers
- This training will provide knowledge with which one can create required documents for his / her organisation. This workshop is also going to equip the participant with knowledge about system documentation and how to create hierarchy of policy then procedure and then Work instructions or Standard Operating SOP Procedures (). All documentation moves from one level to the next.
- Focus on Good Documentation that covers
- Approve, review and update documents.
- Changes & current revision status of documents identified
- Keep relevant versions of applicable documents available at points of use
- Ensure that documents remain legible and readily identifiable
- Ensure that documents of external origin identified and their distribution controlled
- Prevent unintended use of obsolete documents, and archiving.
. Importance of documents in Quality system and accreditation.
Course material and certificate for participants
Each workshop participant receives course contents including learning and reference material. The workshop will be a combination of theory and practical’s and will involve active participation.
At the successful completion of workshop candidates will be provided certificate of participation.
The registration for the documentation workshop can be done by filling the registration format at our web-site (sapple.co.in/nabh/login). Registration fee (non-refundable & non-transferable) is Rs. 5,000/- + GST @18% (Total Rs. 5900/). Fees concession of 10% is being provided for the members of Quality Council of India (http://www.qcin.org/nbqp/PMS/). The fees would include lunch, tea (twice) and the course material. It is a non-residential programme. Outstation participants are requested to make their own boarding & lodging arrangements.
Total 50 seats are available only first come first serve basis. To ensure your participation through online registration.
Where to register?
Participants can register by sending their details along with the fee to the following address:
Mr. Vikash Chaudhry
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
Quality Council of India
ITPI Building, 5th Floor, 4 – A, Ring Road, I P Estate,
New Delhi – 110002
Tel: +91 11 42600622
Fax: +91 11 233 23 415
The details regarding same are as follows
|No current Programme / Workshop