Hospital Accreditation Programme
- Access, Assessment and Continuity of Care (AAC)
- Care of Patients (COP)
- Management of Medication (MOM)
- Patient Rights and Education (PRE)
- Hospital Infection Control (HIC)
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement (PSQ)
- Responsibilities of Management (ROM)
- Facilities Management and Safety (FMS)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Management System (IMS)
- Patients are the biggest beneficiary as implementation of accreditation standards ensures Patient safety, commitment to quality care resulting in good clinical outcomes.
- Improves patient satisfaction and increases community confidence as services are provided by credentialed medical staff.
- Accreditation status provides good marketing advantage in the competitive healthcare.
- The HCO standards has been accredited by ISQua giving the accreditation an international recognition which will boost medical tourism
- Accreditation provides an objective system of empanelment by insurance and other third parties
Healthcare organization (HCO) that fulfills the following requirements:
- Currently in operation as a healthcare provider, should be above 50 sanctioned beds as hospitals below 50 sanctioned beds will come under SHCO standards.
- The organization that commits to comply with NABH standards and applicable legal/statutory/regulatory requirements.
- These standards are to be used by the whole organisation and not for a specific service within the organisation. Organisations may have different services and it is equally applicable to all services and in both public and private hospitals.
|Up to 100 Beds
|501 and above
|Hospital (w.e.f 1 jan 2017)
|Application Fee:40,000/- Annual Fee:1,65,000/- Virtual Assessment Fee:3,000/- Plus GST@18%
|Application Fee:75,000/- Annual Fee:2,50,000/- Virtual Assessment Fee:5,000/- Plus GST@18%
|Application Fee:1,00,000/- Annual Fee:3,65,000/- Virtual Assessment Fee:10,000/- Plus GST@18%
|Application Fee:1,50,000/- Annual Fee:4,40,000/- Virtual Assessment Fee:15,000/- Plus GST@18%
NABH Secretariat organizes training sessions on understanding of NABH standards and implementing them in the organizations in form of Programme on Implementation (POI), for healthcare organizations desirous of taking their organizations for accreditation. These sessions are taken by faculty from NABH who are senior assessors. The details of these trainings, dates, venue and fee information are available in the NABH website
NABH has taken a new initiative to conduct free master classes on various topics under the rubric “NABH Quality Connect-Learning with NABH”. The master classes are conducted every month. The topics include: Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Hospital Infection Control, Management of Medication, Document Control, Clinical Audits, Continual Quality improvement, Hospital infection prevention etc Apart from this guidance material is available at “Resource” page of NABH web portal
Kindly visit the below link to attend training programmes being conducted by NABH.https://nabh.co/EducationTraining.aspx
How to get a copy of the standard and guidebook?