Vision, Mission & Scope
To be the apex national healthcare accreditation and quality improvement body, functioning at par with global benchmarks.
To operate accreditation and allied programs in collaboration with stakeholders focusing on patient safety and quality of healthcare based upon national/international standards, through process of self and external evaluation.
• Responsiveness: Willingness to listen and continuously improving service
• Transparency: Openness in communication and freedom of information to its stakeholders
• Innovation: Incorporating change, creativity, continuous learning and new ideas to improve the services being provided
Scope of NABH /Objectives
- Accreditation of healthcare facilities
- Quality promotion: initiatives like Nursing Excellence, Laboratory certification programs (not limited to these)
- IEC activities: public lecture, advertisement, workshops/ seminars
- Education and Training for Quality & Patient Safety
- Recognition: Endorsement of various healthcare quality courses/ workshops